Thursday, April 2, 2009

The rough rough draft of my travels through Europe

At the end of our semester here Harding gives us the option to travel around Europe for two weeks. Of course I choose to do this! As of right now we are doing 12 countries in 14 days! haha!!

here is our schedule as of 5 minutes ago. we are working all of it out on Sat.

April 17th Leave Athens, fly into Amsterdam at 7:30am, take a train to Belgium, spend the day in Belgium, spend the night with Jane's friend.

April 18th leave early in the morning on a train to a city on the coast of France to take a ferry to the UK.- train to London-day in London-spend the night with Jane's friend in London.

April19th Maybe Meghan and I to Ireland and meet up with Jane and Brittany in Paris.

April 20th Paris-stay with Jane's friend

April 21st SPAIN!! stay with Meghan and Mine's friend in Barcelona

April 22nd Spain!

April 23rd Interlaken, Switzerland

April 24th Italy

April 25th Italy

April 26th Vienna, Austria

April 27th Germany

April 28th Prague

April 29th Amsterdam(flight leaves from here to go HOME!!)

And then two days to spare...to add in train times!! so 12 countries in 14 days!!!! NO BIG DEAL!

These past few days everyone has just been hanging out at the Artemis. We have a lot of homework. yuck. I had a quiz today, a quiz tomorrow, a test on saturday, and all my 30 journal entries due on sat. Also I have a powerpoint presentation due on April 6th for my online bible class. I have a little bit done of the journals and powerpoint presentation. I'm not worried!

I feel so great about life right now. I hope it lasts. I can not believe in 14 days I am about to see so much of the world! I can't believe all the places I have been! I feel like I am finally doing the thign I have always wanted to do!! TRAVEL!! I can't believe I thought for even a second not to free travel!! thank goodness I came to my senses!

It has finally warmed up in Greece. I actually sweated outside just sitting! yay!

Nothing has really happened that is worthy of writing about. The Brinley's son is here. He turned 18 tonight! He has lived in Russia for 14 years. How crazy.

No comments: